|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity to run a best in class cyber operation
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Cyber Security protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk
- Lead a small technology operations team to run a cyber service
- Own the workforce plan and performance of the function as well as ensuring it remains within budget each financial year.
- Help design and implement an operational function that is 24x7x365 days a year to ensure all our technologies have the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Design and improve operational management and standards across all of our technologies.
- Contribute to the backlog of initiatives to overall improve our Cyber Security Technology practice on all fronts including People, Process and Technology.
You will be a leader and can demonstrate prior experience of:
- Running operational technology teams, ensuring they adhere to IT/Cyber Controls and SLAs within an enterprise environment
- Previous people leadership of managing both internal and partner staff
- Leading and mentoring directly and indirectly teams of Service managers
Your Development and Career Progression:
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.