At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Technology Solution Delivery – Financial Services team is in a substantial growth phase, and as a result we are looking for high performing Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers to join our successful and growing team.
You will focus on assisting organisations with broad services from strategy, architecture and delivery to data, digital and transformations.
Your key responsibilities
You will work with our banking, insurance and wealth management clients to develop and deliver technical strategies and solutions.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have experience in any of the following:
- Business analysis
- Project delivery design and management (Agile and / or Waterfall)
- Solution architecture
- Technology strategy and operating model design and development
- Working with project team members to identify solutions and resolve issues
- Business adoption, user training and change management in a technology delivery environment
- Data and systems migration and deployment
- Managing and delivering to client and stakeholder expectations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 2-5 years of financial services industry-based functional and technology knowledge /experience
- Experience working with IT in a consulting capacity
- An analytical mindset
- Experience coordinating with cross-discipline team members
- The ability to juggle multiple demands
- Superior communication and relationship skills
- A result orientated and commercially customer focused mindset