|Job Type:||Full Time|
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do.
We are a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a range of opportunities to work with expert practitioners on expansive and challenging construction projects globally.
Our Transport team in Sydney is growing so we are looking for a Document Controller to join us. You will be responsible for you will be responsible for all document control on large scale transport projects.
As an experienced Document Controller, you will be responsible for the maintaining and control of all project documentation from the project team and associates. Experience using SharePoint is necessary and experience using ProjectWise and TeamBinder will be an advantage.
This is a key role and it's vital in ensuring that the team is using the latest versions of all documents to enable our work to be accurate, consistent and delivered on time to our client.
The key requirements of this role include:
* Managing and maintaining reports and registers
* Maintaining filing systems and record keeping of delivery dockets
* Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
* Ensuring all management system documentation is the current version and easily accessible
The successful applicant will have:
* A solid background in document control of at least 3 years.
* An eye for detail and accuracy - you will be responsible for the revision and review of documents
* Great overall administration skills including strong computer literacy and highly competent in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
* Ability to be a self-starter, with strong motivation and energy as a team player
* Ability to multitask, juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
We are committed to bringing diversity of thinking into our team, which means we value alternative paths, understand there will be career gaps and we have a culture in place ready to cultivate your talent. If you don't have all the requirements listed above, but feel you can do this job, then we encourage you to apply.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for most committed people to join us.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.
Please be advised that the successful candidate for this role will need to undertake a Police Clearance check.