|Job Type:||Full Time|
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions.
We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
Role Specific Duties:
* Proactively communication with design team, project manager and line manager;
* Take ownership on the completed work and be responsive in dealing with change/issues;
* Able to complete specific tasks in the given time frame;
* Development/broaden of technical knowledge in civil engineering associated with stormwater drainage, line marking, signage, site grading and utilities coordination; and
* Progressively develop competencies and maintain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to gain Chartership.
* Degree in Civil Engineering preferred suitable for obtaining membership of Engineers Australia.
* Commitment to obtain Chartered Status (CPEng).
* Have project experience in civil engineering associated with buildings and transport infrastructure projects;
* Experienced in the design of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects,
* Worked in collaborative design teams environment for delivering concept, tender, and detailed design for building and transport projects.
* Have excellent communication skills, be prepare to be client facing and used to interfacing and co-ordinating with other fellow professionals,
* Recent application of current Local Government and AustRoads guidelines
* Design using/understanding of various software packages such as 12D/Civil3D, DRAINS, MUSIC and Autodesk suite programs.
In turn you'll be working on significant projects that shape the communities in which we live. You will build connections with our global team and be a part of a great local team.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.