|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do.
The IT Manager based in Sydney is responsible for ensuring seamless delivery of IT services to Mott MacDonald's business within Australia and New Zealand.
You will work closely with sub-regional business leaders, IT project managers and IT function managers to plan, implement and support IT services across Mott MacDonald offices and sites within Australia and New Zealand. You will need to form excellent working relationships with the business, manage and oversee IT projects, direct IT support activities and look after IT staff. Your success will be measured by the satisfaction of the Australian and New Zealand businesses with the provision of IT.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Responsibility for ensuring seamless delivery of IT services to Mott MacDonald's business as a team leader.
* Works closely with business leaders, IT project managers and IT function managers to plan, implement and support IT services across all Mott MacDonald locations.
* Manages IT projects such as new office setup and manages work packages for IT projects covering regional implementation and user training activities;
* Accountable for the provision of desk-side support to staff at both site and office locations within the region and manages an existing IT team of desk-side support engineers.
* Tracks Service and Operational Level (SLA/OLA) performance for IT services against targets and manages remediation actions as necessary;
* Manages major IT incidents and acts as a point of escalation for business leaders. Ensures IT functions understand the impact of incidents within the region and applies appropriate pressure to ensure incidents are resolved to the satisfaction of the business.
* Manages local IT vendors where local relationships are needed whilst ensuring support and maintenance contracts are in place for office-specific/non-standard IT systems;
* Establishes and maintains excellent relationships and communication with business leaders, IT support teams and with vendors supplying IT products and services.
* Reports to business leaders on the performance of IT services and manages service improvement plans when needed; ensures improvement actions are owned both by global IT functions and own sub-regional IT team.
* Responsible for identifying areas for team improvement, training and development of staff and where appropriate hiring new team members.
We are looking for a person dedicated to customer success and outcomes. You will be able to think globally, and act locally whilst moving with a sense of urgency and speed. This role will require you to build strong rapport with peers, leaders and colleagues alike, by focusing on shared goals and success, it is these relationships that will unlock the ability to delivery outcomes. You will be a team leader and will be expected to demonstrate leadership by doing and showing the way.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Educated to degree level preferably in an IT related discipline.
* Project management certification (desirable).
* Another relevant professional IT Certification.
* Strong technical IT skills - SCCM, Intune, Windows 10, Windows Server
* Priority setting, based on business need and demand
* Manage remote teams
* Set and manage business expectations
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for most committed people to join us.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.