|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do.
Our Built Environment team in Sydney is growing so we are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join us.
Key duties will include:
* Managing the delivery throughout the project life cycle, managing and taking accountability for overall time, cost, and delivery;
* Providing technical design supervision, managing scope and deliverables, review processes;
* Safety leadership, including planning and execution of safety in design processes on projects;
* Mentoring and coaching of more junior team members including engineers and designers;
* Able to work independently with minimal guidance to adhere to project need and requirements;
* Able to communicate confidently and clearly to team members and clients;
* Able to manage and deliver projects on time and budget.
* Degree in Civil Engineering preferred suitable for obtaining membership of Engineers Australia.
* CPEng or demonstrated progress and commitment to obtain CPEng.
* Demonstrated experience in within the civil and road design associated with buildings
* Be experienced in the design of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects,
* Design teams delivering concept, tender, and detailed design documentation for transport projects.
* Have excellent communication skills, be client facing and used to interfacing and co-ordinating with other fellow professionals,
* Recent application of current Local Government and AustRoads guidelines
* Design using/understanding of various software packages such as 12D, Civil3D, DRAINS, MUSIC and TfNSW competencies not essential but favourable
We are a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a range of opportunities to work with expert practitioners on expansive and challenging construction projects globally and across Australia.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us.
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.