|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do.
Our Built Environment team in Sydney is growing so we are looking for a Senior Civil Digital Designer to join us.
Key duties will include:
* Able to produce competent engineering plans to MM standards;
* Able to show continuous improvement and understanding of civil engineering design;
* Able to work independently with minimal guidance to adhere to project needs and requirements;
* Work collaboratively within a team;
* Show good work ethic;
* Proactively communication with design team, project manager and line manager;
* Take ownership on the completed work and be responsive in dealing with change/issues; and
* Able to complete specific tasks in the given timeframe.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or 12D, ProjectWise and BIM360
* Previous experience working on major infrastructure, roads, subdivision and urban development projects;
* Have experience with TfNSW/Sydney Metro BIM/CAD standards;
* Good understanding of design requirement such as Austroads, RMS road design supplement, Council's design guidelines etc.
* Microstation (optional)
We are a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a range of opportunities to work with expert practitioners on expansive and challenging construction projects globally and across Australia.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us.
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.