|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL is proud to be the only contractor in Australia to offer in-house design, construct, commissioning, and operations and maintenance across road and rail networks.
Through our manufacturing team, we also deliver rail solutions and rolling stock, backed by strategically located rail workshops for timely, expert maintenance and upgrade services.
We are trusted to deliver for some of the largest transport networks in Australia as we maximise client value and position assets to support the right standard of customer experience.
Senior Warehouse Administrator
The role will provide efficient and effective senior administration for the warehouse operation. As part of a team review and allocate all material priorities whilst maintaining system accuracy and integrity.
About the role
- The Senior Warehouse Administrator will provide support to the Warehouse Manager & Warehouse & Logistics as required
- Maintain integrity of data on SAP systems for material movements/audits of products across all stakeholder groups
- Managing and maintaining relevant systems and updating financial and administrative data in SAP, ensuring compliance with rollover schedules
- 2 years’ experience in a Supply Chain / Warehousing office environment
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to adapt, quickly learn and use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing structure, process, information and/or technology.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.