|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 235 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian and New Zealand families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What are we looking for?
Someone to support the exciting large scale transformation to new and better ways of working that underpin Kmart’s strategic priorities. A seasoned delivery focused program coordinator who understands Agile ways to assist with the setup and ongoing success of the Agility Enablement Team; an energetic, proactive and highly organised delivery specialist who will help Kmart achieve business agility.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Project documentation and coordination for the Agility Enablement Team
- Organising the backlog, sequencing and action of work undertaken by the Agility Enablement Team, Agility working group and Agility Executive Action Team
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Business Agility and Agile Coaches
You’ll have been described as the glue that connects and aligns a vast range of change in previous large organisations. Comfortable finding clarity amongst ambiguity with unquestionable attention to detail, you’ll have a focused approach with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and build rapport with ease.
Your success will come from your demonstrated experience:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Quickly grasping new concepts and contributing meaningful solutions
- Coordinating large programs of work involving multiple projects and initiatives
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with key stakeholders
- Supporting, coordinating and monitoring activities required to see projects through to completion
If you do, you will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.