|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing CSM Commercial Team Leader to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader for our Commercial Customer Success team who will manage our talented team of Customer Success Managers by providing hands-on leadership, strategic direction and support to execute best practices and efficient processes. The team’s main objective is to improve our customer relationships, drive customer satisfaction, retention and growth. Reporting into the Global Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for working with the AU Commercial CSM team, helping to build and maintaining strong relationships with our AU customers while ensuring the CSM Commercial team continues to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, recognition of ROI, strong renewals and growth opportunities.
As our CSM Commercial Team Leader you have a true passion for customer engagement, you love getting your hands dirty and taking on multiple challenges daily, you have a thorough understanding of what our CSMs do and how you can assist in achieving their customers’ objectives as well as their own career aspirations. You leverage your ability to influence and will provide a clear strategy towards Customer Success and a strong contribution to the businesses’ bottom line.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Experience working with B2B audiences in a SaaS company strongly preferred;
- 8+ years’ management experience in a customer success or account management role within a high-tech company or SaaS business;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management. Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience working with Commercial accounts and industry verticals;
- Ideally a combined background of post-sales and technical sales or technical pre-sales experience;
- Hands-on experience with complex contract creation, complex contract negotiation and leading proposal presentations;
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style;
- Experience establishing metrics and reporting on success metrics
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Providing leadership and oversight for the AU Commercial CSM team;
- Aligning your team to partner with Sales to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully;
- Ensuring swift resolution of account issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed;
- Overseeing the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention;
- Using your financial and operational understanding to drive customer success at scale in all Commercial CSM portfolios including initial on-boarding, product adoption, retention and growth initiatives to maximize customer investment and optimize customer lifetime value.
- Delivering impactful outcomes by using data to inform decisions, strategy and adoption models across customer segments;
- Effectively budgeting, forecasting, and consistently helping set and meet renewal and upsell expectations and also manage the CSM Commercial team revenue pipeline;
- Helping develop our vision of customer success, establish quarterly business, customer strategy and corresponding reviews, help prioritize strategic customers and monitor team performance;
- Advocating Nearmap’s customer success Commercial team across the industry through social media and other events;
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.