At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Do you want to work for one of the top 10 global brands? Well, we are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Co-ordinator to join our passionate and dynamic Perth marketing team in a 12-month contract role.
The Perth based role will not only work on local marketing initiatives but also work with the broader EY Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team throughout Australia. This role will play an integral part in bringing sponsorships, events and campaigns to life while being offered valuable hands-on experience, mentoring and flexible work arrangements.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with the Perth Marketing Manager and National Client Experience team to deliver distinctive corporate hospitality events for our clients, virtual events and experiences and internal office events
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Consider new and unique concepts/ideas for client experiences
- Champion in delivering virtual events across a range of platforms
- Assist in the management and running of marketing campaigns and wider BMC or firm events
- Ensure smooth delivery of logistics and dealing with on the ground support at events
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as required to achieve the agreed performance outcomes
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in event planning, management and execution in a variety of formats and sizes
- Experience in project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or work experience including proven experience in event management and production
- Experience working with a CRM system
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in the e-marketing tool Marketo
- Worked in a professional services or B2B environment
- Experience in liaising with a variety of external suppliers e.g. venues, AV, caterers