|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Internal customer facing role distributing specialised tooling
- Great team culture & supportive work environment
- Permanent full time position Monday to Friday – 10 hours
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Toolstore Person at South Guildford.
The tool store provides specialised tooling to WesTrac’s internal branches and sites. In this position you will be a front counter contact for our internal trades people. This will involve distributing tools and taking returns, stock control, invoicing, ordering, maintaining accurate records and building good working relationships with stakeholders. As someone who loves interacting with a variety of people and providing great customer service, this role will offer you both!
This is a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday – 10 hour days, rotating roster of 4 weeks of days and 1 week of afternoons.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude or tooling knowledge
- Confident in using a variety of computer software
- Quick learner with the willingness to continue learning
- Previous experience within a toolstore environment - beneficial
- Forklift ticket and experience using SAP - beneficial
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Applications close 25 April 2021.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.