|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity in the Lion Risk Assurance (LRA) function for an Assurance and Internal Audit Senior Advisor to join the team. This position is a full-time permanent role, based in our York St office and flexibly from home. This position will report into the Senior Manager / Manager in the LRA team as we move towards an agile structure.
As an Assurance and Internal Audit Senior Advisor, you will enhance and protect value by assisting in the management of Lion's risks (financial and other) to enable the business' aspirations and preserve the group's long-term viability, through risk-informed decision making. You will be part of a team that will provide assurance to the Lion Board and our parent organisation (Kirin) through assurance reviews, and continuous monitoring/auditing activities. This is an exciting opportunity to join LRA as the team drives forward enhancing the value and actionable insights, which we deliver to our business partners.
You will have the opportunity to lead assurance reviews and coach team members as part of the execution of the annual Internal Audit Plan, as well as ensuring the quality delivery of J-SOX compliance program.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing reviews and leading teams to a high quality and ensuring stakeholder value across the 10+ internal audits on the annual plan including our large-scale J-SOX compliance program
- Building trust with stakeholders and embracing our updated IA methodology
- Executing controls work across our J-SOX Program
- Identifying risks and developing Management Action Plans (MAPs) in collaboration with audit stakeholders, monitoring progress and ensuring actions are closed out in a timely manner
- Providing accurate and timely risk management advice.
Other exciting elements to this role include the launch of our new methodology, coverage of new and emerging parts of our business (including craft breweries in the US), our highly strategic audit plan for F21, working with a leading co-sourced provider and piloting programs with technology risk and emerging technology.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in an internal audit, commercial or risk management role (including J-SOX / SOX experience). You will have experience in applying digital solutions such as data analytics and be comfortable and resourceful in ambiguity and change. Cross- functional agility and strong understanding of other business functions, strategies and risks will set you up for success in this role. An understanding of SAP and technology controls would be highly regarded.
Empower yourself to achieve, start a conversation with us today.