|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We're proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
Who we are looking for:
Altis is seeking experienced, passionate Senior to Managing Consultants to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a consultant with hands-on project experience in the AWS stack and superb communication skills to be involved in end to end Data & Analytics projects that make a real difference to our clients. This role involves employing your initiative, technical knowledge and strong oral and written communication to translate and implement medium to complex requirements into Data solutions using appropriate methodologies and standards.
The perfect candidate possesses the following essential skills:
- 5+ years hands-on development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good foundational skills in SQL
In addition, they also are prolific in some of the following areas:
- Programming and scripting languages Python, Java, Scala
- Exposure to Agile delivery approach
- Solid experience in S3, EC2, RDS and/or EMR in AWS
- ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica, Matillion or AWS Glue
- Data and Analytics Technologies such as Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto.
- NoSQL technologies such as DynamoDB, Cassandra or MongoDB.
- Shows Initiative and is eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
- AWS Certification highly desirable
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Altis is proud to be aWORK180Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.