|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You'll Do
Customer Delivery is seeking a consultative and motivated Services Delivery Manager to inspire a diverse, cross-functional team to achieve delivery excellence and profitable revenue growth in our Customer Experience organization.
In this role, you will transform our customer engagements by advising and collaborating on Technology outcomes. You will be accountable for ensuring delivery excellence and account growth through your ability to develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
Client Relationships - Lead the service delivery experience to the customer - single point of ownership and accountability for all customer service delivery related activities. Plus:
- Influence the retention and expansion of Services, in conjunction with sales leadership
- Lead projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets
- Partner with sales on business development opportunities
- Maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction by driving value in service delivery
- Capture and articulate value with key stakeholders both internal and external to Cisco
- Implement industry leading practices (e.g. ITIL Incident Management) around service delivery
- Adopt and demonstrate Cisco standard methodologies around tools, automation, workflows, and process to ensure successful delivery to customers - standardize and replicate where appropriate
- Successfully engage and run partner capabilities and resources as part of the customer experience
- Focus on - bookings, revenue, and margin as measures of success
- Actively connect internal parties across the organization to find optimal solutions for our customers
- Work with internal parties to develop opportunities from innovation leads on the accounts.
- Maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction with key customer stakeholders by driving value in service delivery activities
Who You'll Work With
Working with senior leaders and a range of roles across our Delivery and Customer Success Teams, you will partner with Cisco’s brightest talent in services, sales, operations and engineering working on innovative solutions Cisco is taking to market.
Who You Are
You have experience in Service Delivery or Project Delivery roles with a track record of delivering services to customers that exceeds their expectations whilst ensuring contractual obligations are met in line with the associated cost profiles. Your experience will include delivering technology and services to a range of customers spanning Enterprise, Government, and Service Provider (Telco) organisations.
That experience should incorporate technologies and services across a number of the following; Enterprise Networking, Security, Cloud, Data Centre, Collaboration and Service Provider solutions.
You are someone who will make an impact and deliver outcomes, you are also someone who can offer exceptional thinking and garner support through relationships you develop. You will possess:
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver complex business and technical capabilities
- the ability to influence and communicate effectively to senior-level leadership as well as functional management. You will have overall excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Change will be a constant, so you will be adaptable to changing environments and priorities
- Ideally, you will have some experience in IT operations, support functions, and/or network management
- You will have the ability to leverage a range of leadership styles from collaboration and partnership to command & control based on business conditions and day-to-day demands of the role
- Ability to interact with front-line and more senior managers.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Be a true customer advocate. The Service Delivery Manager must get involved as necessary to make sure customer escalations are managed appropriately and with the proper level of communication.
- Ability to partner with sales to drive an account strategy from a delivery perspective
Additional Skills Required:
Knowledge of current industry issues and experience with developing solutions that drive business impact and include technology enablement and competition. Plus:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration. Ability to leverage resources across Cisco, partners, consultants and the customer to drive success
- Relationship Management & Presence. Achieving results in a constantly evolving environment, through influence and communication at the management levels in an organization
- Relationship Management. Demonstrated focus on building and handling customer relationships to help drive greater intimacy and business alignment.
- Business and Financial Acumen. Knowledge, insight and understanding of business concepts, tools and processes for making sound decisions.
- Operational Excellence. Ability to lead multiple projects and partners concurrently. Experience deploying consulting methodology and project management.
- Innovation. Keep innovative thought processes and ideas in the forefront of service delivery execution
Requires University Degree or equivalent and 5+ years related experience. Plus:
- Prior consulting or solutions delivery experience.
- Prior experience in sales, business development, service delivery, or program management
- IT Consulting experience (Professional Services) or Program Management experience