Last updated 14 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
We are looking for a passionate leader to run, enhance and scale our Cloud Migrations support operations. Someone who will help our customers migrate from on-prem Atlassian products to Atlassian Cloud. In addition to operations, you will also provide strategic direction and operational strategies for Migrations support and aid in reaching Atlassian’s company goals. You will build Migration support strategy catering to the needs of Atlassian partners. And our largest and most complex enterprise customers, providing insights back to the business.
Are you passionate about delivering outcomes in a global environment, proving legendary customer support, continuous feedback and insights to the product and talent development? This is the role for you!
More about you:
You will be working with cross-functional teams and customers to provide and excellent migration experience. We are responsible for delivering technical migration support service that is above and beyond the expectations of our customers. You will be key to providing a consistent quality experience, improving support services, and providing insights back to product while building a wide and loyal customer base to Atlassian. You will work with your team to ensure service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets are exceeded. You will also participate in customer-facing calls, helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply and become part of our distributed team of specialists practicing a follow-the-sun methodology to provide stellar support.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for migration support operations and people management
- Define and implement the enterprise-level migration support strategy to improve customer migration experience, scale the team and develop talent
- Analysis of global operational metrics to determine strategic wins and discover areas of improvement via coaching, training, knowledge, processes/workflows, and product team feedback.
- Develop an environment and culture of legendary support throughout the global support team by consistently improving and standardise support processes
- Present strategy, key insights, monthly/quarterly progress updates to key partners to drive visibility towards customer’s migration blockers
- Partner with Migration program leadership (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer programs) to provide customer insights and reduce customer friction
- Analyse global team health for capacity versus actual volume, and identify required hiring recommendation that is aligned with the company's Migration goals
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Significant years of cumulative experience in software, professional services, software development, support, and customer-facing roles
- Extensive experience in global support operations serving large and complex enterprise customers
- Significant years of management experience leading global support teams to meet and exceed operational performance goals
- Experience with team coaching, uplifting skills, creation and enhancement of SOPs, delivery quality, analytics and developing inbound resource channels from non-senior roles.
- Experienced people leader, involved building networks, developing talent nurturing programs that grow strong support engineers
- Experience in recruiting and building successful teams with a customer-centric culture that champions the customer's needs
- Experienced with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive customer value
- Experienced with cross-functional influence, providing customer insights to product to improve migration experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
More about our team:
The team is filled with top-notch technical individuals that are excited to provide world-class support for our customers. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian.
We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organisation. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.