|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGLs Locomotive maintenance facility based in Spotswood, Melbourne are looking for applications from Production, Maintenance or Manufacturing experienced Frontline Supervision/Delivery Managers to join the team.
The role of Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining a safe, purposeful, efficient and profitable work environment by leading the service delivery teams to achieve all objectives for agreed production schedules, quality standards are all completed with the focus on Safety. This role will see you directly supervising a team of Leading Hands and mixed trades working on a 7 day fortnight rotating roster day shift only on an average of 38 hours a week.
- Minimum of 10yrs years' experience in a management of operational roles within a maintenance, production or manufacturing environment
- Relevant trade qualification plus frontline management, production management and/or an engineering discipline.
- Substantial trade experiencein a production/maintenance/engineering environment.
- Demonstrated success in delivering operational objectives.
- Experience driving process and operational improvements.
- Commercially aware of cost impacts and strong WIP /financial management skills.
- Significant experience in developing and implementing operational improvement strategy.
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships and stakeholder management skills with Production Manager and other Service delivery teams.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Ref # 242723