UGL Unipart Rail Services Pty Ltd (UGL Unipart ) was founded in December 2011 as a Joint Venture between UGL (Australia) and Unipart Rail (UK). UGL Unipart operates a Rail Maintenance Facility at Auburn where it maintains rolling stock for Sydney Trains, Transport for New South Wales and other rail operators.
STOREPERSONS – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The role will ensure correct management of parts in conjunction with the operational requirements and systems of the Warehouse including appropriate administration to confirm the movements of parts on site, and the tracking to and from suppliers. Maintaining interdepartmental relations is essential for a cohesive approach in maintaining the delivery requirements of the Warehouse.
- Experience in Material Cycle counting and stock accuracy processes.
- Desirable to have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a modern warehouse environment.
- Must hold current Forklift ticket
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Proficient skills in computers\: MS Word, Excel, email.
- SAP experience desirable but NOT essential
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.