|Job Type:||Full Time|
Buyer - Langton’s
Passionate about wine? We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join the dynamic team at Australia’s premier fine wine business.
- Showcase the Langton’s Portfolio as best in class
- Maintain supplier relations in support of Retail Channels & Auctions
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing & Auctions Teams
- Help drive Endeavours Imported Wine Portfolio
About the Role
Reporting to the Merchandise Manager - International, you will procure products, plan and launch campaigns with internal stakeholders. Engaging international winery partners as well as domestic wholesalers to deliver a consistent service level and communication of the Langton’s multi-channel model (Brokerage, Auctions and Endeavour Drinks).
- Analyse international trends and identify gaps in portfolio and strengthen Langton's import portfolio where possible in order to drive trends and grow brands in the Australian market.
- Liaise with Wholesale and Distribution partners to formulate release plans and collaborate where possible to run promotional plans with potential co-op from supply partners.
- Continuous range review, and engage with new suppliers to improve ranging.
- Arrange appropriate launches/tastings with winemakers and suppliers.
- Create product codes, raise purchase orders, source and procure products as requested by the sales floor.
You will bring to this role your strong knowledge of the Imported wine space in Australia and a previous experience managing and supporting suppliers. As an independent self-starter, you are service oriented with strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
Additional skills and desirable experience will include:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to build close working relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Warehouse etc)
- Independent self-starter that can single-handley drive objectives.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with us Linkedin for further information. #LI #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You