|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
Senior Culture and People Partner
- Contribute to the development of the Endeavour Group People Strategy
- Based in Surry Hills
- 12 month fixed term contract
About the role
As Senior Culture and People Partner for Endeavour Group, you are responsible for translating business needs into effective people practice that positively drive overall performance. You will partner closely with our Senior Leaders to ensure implementation of the Endeavour Drinks People agenda / strategy and will be accountable for the effective delivery of HR activity. In addition you will:
- Build effective talent pipelines to identify talent, develop workforce plans and talent & succession plans
- Build leadership capability across the talent pipeline leveraging available programs, influence program development and coach leaders and support alignment to the leadership profile
- Partner with leaders to develop and drive engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Provide actionable insights to leaders on trends in HR data and provide support and coaching to act on employee data
- Design and implement tailored plans to drive implementation of the People Strategy, diagnose issues and provide lessons learned and HR expertise where required
You are curious and authentic and can create a culture of trust, inclusion and collaboration. You are able to articulate vision and enable transformation and have the ability to think critically - now and into the future. You are adaptable and effective in complex and ambiguous environments and are able to translate customer data and insights into meaningful and relevant action. In addition:
- Previous experience in a strategic business partner role
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading organisations through large scale change and transformation
- Ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders in complex organisations
- Retail, FMCG or related industry experience
- Relevant tertiary degree qualifications e.g. HR, Business/ Commerce, Psychology
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.