|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Energy is an established provider of integrated logistics services to both the onshore & off shore oil and gas sectors. Our services include Supply Base and transport operations. We are ideally suited to provide comprehensive support to the Oil and Gas industry with supply bases strategically positioned in Darwin, Dampier, Fremantle, Queensland, Melbourne, Portland, Bell Bay and Barry Beach.
The primary purpose of the Marine Co-ordinator is to provide successful execution for the safe and efficient operation of all logistics activities for Shell DOSB. In this role one of your key roles is to coordinate the establishment and implementation of all plans related to marine activities, including planning, scheduling, execution, reviews and to ensure feedback is carried out effectively and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years' experience in a logistics or supply chain operations
- Experience in Marine and port operations preferred, but not essential
- Capable of learning a variety of supply chain, planning and scheduling software
- Experience working with contract management and past delivery through suppliers
- Experience in Oil and Gas Operations is preferred, but not required
- Strong Communications and Networking Skills
- Willing to work in a process-driven organization inclusive of problem-solving and continuous improvement
In return, we offer an exciting opportunity to join a business that is experiencing rapid growth and continued leadership. Apply now!
Qube Energy is a subsidiary of Qube Ports & Bulk. Qube Ports & Bulk is the leading Stevedoring, Bulk Logistics and Port Management service provider in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.