|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring your customer and lending expertise
- Drive growth via business development activities
- Lead the development and coaching of the team
Do you have lending experience and leadership aspirations?
About the team and role
Known internally as a Customer Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the success of our customers via the provision of relevant products and services that truly meet their financial and wealth needs.
You will play an integral part in driving growth via business development activities and processing and assessing loans.
Our Customer Relationship Manager is not just a lender; you will also be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for the Branch when the Branch Manager is away. In addition, you will actively engage the team to ensure their continued growth in the lending space; uplifting their capability through effective training and coaching covering relationship focused conversations, sales and referral skills and development of product knowledge.
We are looking for a motivated person who isn’t afraid to ask for the business, has a passion for lending and thrives on developing and mentoring a team.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity available.
Ideally you will:
- Display the people skills to succeed in a leadership and mentoring role
- Have experience in consumer lending and assessing customer needs to tailor practical financial solutions
- Drive business growth through customer acquisition and quality referrals
- Have a demonstrated history of achieving strong sales results
- Demonstrate highly developed relationship building skills
- Effectively communicate with new and existing customers face to face and over the phone
- Have lending and insurance accreditation – advantageous but not essential
- Be willing to be involved with local community engagement activities
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting career paths within the Bendigo Bank group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs