|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You’ll Do
- The team is a highly skilled group whose #1 focus is to help customers realize smooth day to day customer operations.
- You continually monitor the technical support needs of your customer, track every open service request, and make sure that resources, both at Cisco and within customer organization, are aligned appropriately to resolve issues quickly and completely.
- Ongoing case management and assisting primary HTOM’s in escalation management of service requests
- Case review and backlog management to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and meetings with the status of your service requests.
- Use the power of influence to get the work done and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Your skills will be complemented by improved soft skills and leadership. You’ll get hands on experience in accountability and responsibility handlings.
Who You'll Work
With CX is a team of extraordinary guides who focus to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through exceptional financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team is a varied group of individuals with 3-15 years of experience across domains of operations management, account management, project management, incident management, escalation handling. The team is ITIL v3 certified with immense experience in service operations industry.
Who You Are
- Recently graduated from a Bachelor or Masters degree preferably in IT, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- You've been working for less than two years since graduating with your latest degree
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Business Communication skills.
- Have basic knowledge of excel and reporting.
- Good Customer handling and escalation management.
- Be a passionate relationship manager.
- Focused and seeing things through from start to finish.
- Persistent in approach and must be good at continuously following up with different teams to get the job done.
- Hold the right to live and work in Australia, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- Understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
- CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge.
- ITIL v3 foundation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!