|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is now adding to the strength of their team and are currently seeking a Customer Project Planning Officer to provide support to the team based from our Derrimut, VIC office.
This is a predominately field based role in which you’ll be required to design, plan and schedule works associated with the Gas Distribution Network within Melbourne Metro and surrounding area’s. You’ll be working closely with key internal and external stakeholders e.g. builders, developers, Main and Service layers and the client.
The ideal candidate will have previous field or office based experience working in a fast-paced and changing project environment within the construction, utilities or infrastructure industry.
- Previous experience in a similar role including planning of new gas service connections
- Strong Communication and Customer Service skills
- Cert II in Gas and/or Certificate IV Frontline Management is desirable
- Familiar with the fundamentals of project scoping & scheduling
- Proficient computer skills especially with MS Office
- Ability to work in a high volume work order environment meeting tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
For more information please contact Puck Jonker – Talent and Sourcing on Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.