|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary Packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances!
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Be a part of a collaborative national team with opportunities to work across service lines and locations
We're hiring! Join us at Deloitte Consulting to work in a dynamic team environment at the forefront of Federal Government and Defence opportunities.
Are you a finance performance consultant looking to apply new ways of working, process and digital technology which brings the innovation to enhance business achievement? Come join a dynamic and committed team and make an impact that matters!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager, you will apply your experiences in finance process, technology and industry foresight to lead conversations around critical client issues and navigate meaningful outcomes through structured problem solving and team collaboration. You will participate in design/build/test/implementing a strategy that will enhance our client's transformation experience, deliver compelling client proposals and build and grow Deloitte's thought leadership to drive innovation; build and maintain strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
About the team
We are a fun, warm and inclusive team. We collaborate to build exciting propositions across a number of government agencies and organisations.
We help CFOs stay ahead of the curve (and get that extra sleep at night!) in an ever-changing environment. Our high-performing and collaborative team offer advice to predict, forecast and leverage emerging technologies, trends and capabilities. We enable and optimise our clients' finance strategies, ensuring that they are aligned with the organisation's long-term goals.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're interested in all kinds of people with finance and performance experience, with a focus on:
- Federal Government and Defence
- Accounting/finance/project management
- Costing and complex Excel development
- Reporting, dashboarding and data visualisation
- Preparation of business cases
You are someone with:
- 5+ years' experience in Finance and Performance Management - planning, budgeting and forecasting, management information and reporting, profitability and cost management, and performance data and analytics.
- Proven experience leading workstreams and / or project teams
- Proven experience in, and a strong desire to coach and mentor staff
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven capability developing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience driving business development activities/ proven ability to generate sales
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we're at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.