|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Analyst - Delivery and Support (6 months Secondment)
Working in the Buying and Replenishment Delivery and Support team, the Business Analyst is responsible for the effective delivery of business requirements and process improvement insights to support developing new processes and ways of working between Supply Chain, Replenishment and Buying.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work variety - opportunity to work on multiple cross-functional projects
- Norwest location
- Onsite facilities such as a gym + cafes + Supermarket + more.
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food and liquor to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it. Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who are passionate about the business and putting a smile on a customer’s face. If you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
- Develop ideas, analysis and provide input into solutions to support project decisions and deliverables
- Lead business engagement and analysis activities with a view to standardise processes and increase efficiencies
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to capture business requirements and desired process outcomes
- Review functional specifications and design documents to ensure satisfaction of requirements through traceability
- Document as-is and to-be processes using diagramming applications
- Review operational processes and identify waste, cost improvements and efficiencies
- Contribute to the development of training and communication material
- Contribute to the development of test plans, test cases and test scripts, and where necessary, participate in user acceptance testing
- Contribute to the development and achievement of the overall Replenishment Transformation strategy
WOW people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with exposure to large and complex projects
- A solid understanding of Retail, in particular, Replenishment and Supply Chain functions
- Demonstrated ability to write, speak, and present clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings by translating and articulating technical concepts to non-technical groups
- Proficient in the generation and maintenance of process maps and diagrams using applications such as MS Visio, Lucid Charts and ARIS
- Complex problem solving ability to identify issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced and autonomous environment and comfortably manage competing priorities
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with us on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.