|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales and media account management or marketing.
- Experience in sales and account management positions, within digital marketing, eCommerce, or consulting businesses.
- Experience working in an autonomous sales environment and identifying business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop customer partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity while staying detail-oriented.
- Ability to illustrate commercial and business responsibility and acumen.
About the jobBusinesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Be a customer success advocate through core sales activity.
- Manage trusted relationships with customers and develop digital solutions to help their business succeed.
- Help grow the scope of customers’ accounts with Google Ads.
- Manage portfolio business growth, meet the quarterly goals and think of creative ways to improve and grow customer relationships.
- Influence customers of wider strategic opportunities, improve campaign performance and customer return on investment.