|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
As a CX Solutions Consultant, you will create and implement growth strategies that differentiate Optus as an industry leader and drive take up of Optus CX products and solutions while supporting the broader sales force as a CX digital/cloud evangelist and consultant. You will be passionate about contemporary digital solutions that accelerate organizational performance.
The role will be focused on growth through new client acquisitions as well as bringing new capability to pursuits and existing customers such as consulting services. You will independently drive the end-to-end sales process, from building the customer relationship to scoping the requirements, preparing sales proposals, conducting presentations/proof of concepts, negotiating the contract through to closing deals with qualified customers.
You will need to be resourceful in gathering the right resources to meet business objectives, able to deliver in situ consulting and prepare/ deliver high impact presentations and proposals. You will proactively monitor market changes/needs, competitor landscape and provide feedback on important events (e.g. new vendors, technical developments, industry trends, new features and services etc.) to Sales, Product and Marketing teams. You are a seasoned industry expert with a wide network to influence.
You will be a trusted advisor to your clients and conduct yourself in a professional manner in all your interactions with internal and external stakeholders. You will need to be highly self-motivated and results-oriented.
This role can be based in Optus Sydney or Melbourne campus
- Ensure the Revenue and Margin goals assigned to the portfolio are achieved
- Deliver an outstanding Customer and Partner Experience driving a positive impact to VOC/CX measurements
- Take ownership of the customer lifecycle from pre-sales to post-sale deployment.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Contact Centre and CX Ecosystem. Utilise this knowledge to drive long-tenured relationships and build Optus solutions to lead the market.
- Partake in industry events, internal training sessions and customer events as an SME of CX.
- Educate the broader business on CX and Contact Centre technology and solutions.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/MBA with relevant sales experience in technology, telecommunication or contact centre related industry
- An understanding of Contact Centre operation; contemporary concepts and technologies
- Strong consultative sales capability; presentation, sales, written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative organization
- Experience in building industry, territory and account plans
- Track record of exceptional growth performance