|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Customer Insights Analyst - Woolies X
- Permanent role
- Surry Hills based, with WFH flexibility
- Help deliver data-driven decision making within Woolies X
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Based between Bella Vista and Surry Hills, our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team, we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Insights Analytics Manager, the Senior Customer Insights Analyst will work closely with the Everydays Rewards and Woolworths Group in driving enablement of 360 view of our customers; designing and delivering data-driven solutions and actional customer insights through customer segmentation.
- Gathering and defining key business questions and requirements, translating requirements into analysis plan
- Transform analytical output into actionable insights, build clients materials, and engage clients throughout the process (from scoping to delivery)
- Communicating findings and recommendations to the stakeholders in a clear, engaging way.
- Work closely with other teams across the business where specialist knowledge is required.
- Identify business opportunities and challenges, leverage synergy opportunities across functions and businesses. Work with other teams on new projects to ensure alignment with the existing pipelines and infrastructure.
- Ensuring quality control and oversight of reporting outputs.
- Mentor team members, transferring skills and competencies to enable growth of the internal talent pool.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a data savvy individual - passionate about bringing actionable customer insights through data, comfortable with working alongside technical teams and can tell a data-driven story to various levels of stakeholders with meaningful data visualisations.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in analytics and insights with excellent understanding of customer, segmentation and commercial data.
- A degree in a quantitative area e.g. Actuarial, Maths / Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics etc is preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL – experience with Google BigQuery preferred.
- Experience driving insights from data and presenting the findings to different sets of stakeholders, including experience utilising data visualisation tools (Tableau and Google Slide preferred).
- Experience with customer level data and data-driven customer segmentation and use-case developments.
- Experience and knowledge of advanced analytical skills - A/B testing, regression, hypothesis testing.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills across both business and technical functions with ability to understand, communicate and influence stakeholders based on best practice recommendations.
- Experience with statistical tools (R, Python) preferred.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.