Naval Ship Management (Australia) Pty Ltd (NSM) is a leading provider of asset management solutions to the Australian maritime sector. Utilising a team of highly skilled professionals strategically located across Australia in conjunction with a robust, agile and scalable international supply chain, NSM provides cost-effective, responsive and customer-focused solutions that optimise the availability and capability of our customers’ critical assets.
Established in 2012, as a Joint Venture between Babcock Pty Ltd and UGL Ltd, we now support assets across the Royal Australian Navy’s fleet - most notably the Anzac Class Frigates as a member of the Warship Asset Management Agreement (WAMA) and the Canberra Class Landing Helicopter Docks (LHD), LHD Landing Craft (LLC) and associated assets. Our services include: Engineering Support Services; Maintenance Support Services; Ship Repair, Refit and Refurbishment; Supply Chain Management and Procurement and Logistics.
At NSM, we embrace a culture that fosters corporate diversity and workplace innovation with a strong focus on safety. Where possible, we enjoy flexible working arrangements, helping us find the right balance between our lives at work and at home. Safety is paramount in our industry, and we are committed to protecting the safety of our people, clients, supply chain and our communities. We also recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. We are committed to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience, develop professionally and work on exciting diverse projects.
About the role
NSM are seeking a Project Administrator to provide on-site administration support to the project team ensuring timely performance and compliance with company and customer requirements.
- Maintenance and recording of all EMA project data
- Assist with raising and distributing Purchase Orders to Suppliers and Subcontractors as required
- Run project data reports in SAP;
- Monitor and control Task Progress Completion Certificates;
- Record and distribute Daily and Weekly minutes of meetings;
- Goods receipting in SAP;
- Liaise with subcontractors for security/access requirements;
- Invoice/purchase order dispute resolution;
- Prepare documentation to ensure progress invoices and contractual claims are substantiated and submitted accurately
- Assist with set up of all project folders and reporting tools
- Assist with delivery of Main Work List task allocations
To be the successful candidate for this position you will ideally have:
- Administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in a similar environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi tasks and work to multiple deadlines
- Must either hold, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance