|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Success Manager - SMB to join our team.
Nearmap’s Customer Success Managers are accountable for customer retention through the annual renewal process, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving growth with customers in collaboration with internal teams. Nearmap is committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. You will be a powerful advocate that ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty while driving quantifiable business results.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking people with the following experience:
- Client retention and contract renewal experience.
- Experience working with B2B audiences, preferably with a technology company.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer success, technical pre-sales or technical account management role in a high-tech company or SaaS environment.
- Account management experience with Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Experience with escalation management working with Sales and Support.
- Track record of closing deals and reaching KPIs.
- Understanding of subscription models.
- Strong commercial acumen, proven ability to build relationships.
- Ability to close at all levels, e.g. lower value subscriptions to more complex sales.
- Salesforce competence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Passion for our products and demo experience.
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Retaining and growing customer accounts, including increased commitment in Nearmap products.
- Developing and leveraging customer relationships to improve customer retention.
- Engaging all accounts on portfolio through trainings, webinars, surveys, automated emails – dependant on size of account.
- Managing the renewal process and negotiating multi-variable contracts.
- Increasing customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Managing and responding to customer enquiries related to their account, subscription and billing.
- Gaining in-depth understanding of how the product is used within accounts and their industries proactively though thorough investigations including discovery calls.
- Identifying areas for growth within the account upon renewal and partner with appropriate internal teams to progress.
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risk, communicate to management and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Monitoring, analysing and interpreting trends in customer consumption at every stage of the customer journey and report back to business.
- Delivering business reviews for low adopting customers who require a 1:1 engagement.
- Be the principal point of contact for key customers and leverage the internal organisation to meet the needs of your customers.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.