At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a consulting professional at EY, you will help organisations deliver successful outcomes for some of Australia’s largest and most complex programs. Be it Technology Transformation or implementing Intelligent Automation; the opportunity to shape your career is yours.
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters and strong team players who like to push themselves, who can think strategically but enjoy 'rolling up their sleeves' and working closely with clients to get the job done.
Your key responsibilities
- Help shape client thinking as a trusted advisor with a keen eye on opportunities to implement cutting edge technology improvements to better enable process transformation
- Advice and where required work along side client technology teams designing, implementing and testing new technology implementations and projects
- Providing technical inputs to written reports and presentations using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Writing system specifications underpinning large scale transformation
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organisations especially through the lens of federal government
- Help lead and manage a disparate workforce sometimes working in teams spread across multiple continents
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of post-bachelor's work experience in a professional role firm delivering advisory services on technology and SDM
The candidate must have experience and interest in 3 or more of the following competencies:
- DevOps tools, methodologies and best practices
- Cloud Providers, Containers and OpenShift Technology
- Agile software development methodology
- Intelligent Automation and Robotics
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Automated builds, tests and deployments
- Release planning and scheduling
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of key IT management processes and industry frameworks (e.g., CMMI, COBIT, ITIL, Six Sigma, ISO 2700x, TOGAF, project management life cycles, systems development life cycles, PMBOK, Prince2, data centre operations, etc.)