|Location:||Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart! Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
An exciting opportunity to join the Infrastructure Practice at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. As the Senior Integration Engineer you will work alongside the Middleware Service team to implement and support the integration infrastructure.
Reporting to the Middleware Service Owner, you will provide production support, as well as perform installations, configurations, and modifications of the Integration Infrastructure. You will also address software currency and vulnerability management whilst playing a key role in various projects to help identify and implement the best possible Integration solution.
Day to day activities will see you assisting the team and supporting the Bank’s Integration platforms including; MQ: IBM MQ, WAS: WebSphere Application Server, AWS, EKS: AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service and Kafka: Confluent Cloud Kafka.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Level 2 support for the Integration Infrastructure
- Communicate and escalate incidents as required
- Proactively monitor all Integration Infrastructure to ensure operational integrity
- Minimize impact to service in the delivery of change
- Participate in the On Call roster and provide adequate support within SLA’s while On Call
- Install, configure and customise Integration Infrastructure as required
- Automate tasks such as application, build, deploy and software installation
- Work with delivery teams to troubleshoot issues as they occur during project lifecycle
- Create and maintain system reports and documentation
- Ensure Integration Infrastructure responsibilities are met within project deadlines
- Look for opportunities to improve service through automation
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience within the I.T industry in a technical role
- Prior Integration experience
- Experience deploying solutions using DevOps pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile practices
- Demonstrated experience working with Kafka: Confluent Cloud Kafka and EKS: AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Please apply before: Tuesday 20th April