|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a Forecast Analysts to join the Replenishment team. If you are looking to expand your career horizons and join a forward-looking team of like minded professionals, this is for you!
As a Forecast Analyst, you would be responsible for ensuring that store sales forecasts accurately predict the purchasing behaviours of customers. You would proactively manage sales forecasts to ensure that all future events and seasonality impacts are accounted for, making certain that forecasting methodologies are expertly applied. The Forecast Analyst plays a key part in influencing sales and operational outcomes for Australia.
A summary of responsibilities will include, however not be limited to:
- Accurately maintain weekly forecasts on products at a store level, across multiple divisions, using forecasting methodologies.
- Using available data, provide and action insights within the forecasting systems, for major events, promotions and seasonality.
- Support stores and customers, by investigating unavailability of stock at store level.
- Provide detailed and clear insights to assist queries from various stakeholders within the business.
You are an agile, detail oriented and cirtical thinker, with a passion and genuine interest in forecasting as a career. Your key to success in this role will include the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with and manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working with various software systems such as SAP & JDA products along with technical systems skills (e.g. SQL coding language, or other coding languages, experience working with algorithms) or capability to learn some of these
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Retail / Store experience
- Demonstrated success or a keen interest and ability in data analysis that drives insights and recommendations. Forecasting experience is a bonus, not essential
- Understanding of customer behaviour & retail, supply chain or FMCG or has a very keen interest or aptitude to learn.
We are driving Inclusion and Diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements of a role you are interested in (but not all) we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to connect? Connect with us on LinkedIn. We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.