|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
Program Manager - Format Development
- National focus
- Can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne
- Drive store investment programs of work across our Dan Murphy’s and BWS network!
The Endeavour Drinks Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our Endeavour Drinks Format Development (FD) team control and deliver all in-store capital investments including supporting all elements in stores that impact customer experience including team, operational improvement, marketing, point of sale, and the digital experience.
In this position, you’ll join the Endeavour Drinks Format Development team and play a key role in bringing the Format Development strategy to life in Dan Murphy’s and BWS. You will be responsible for the management, coordination, planning, risk assessment and delivery of national change programs, bringing together various stakeholders and teams to successfully deliver the capital investment programs across our store network.
Key Program Management responsibilities include:
- Delivery of a governance structure / platform that allows reporting of critical milestones and monitoring of dependencies
- Managing and driving program activities
- Capacity and forward planning
- Assessing and highlighting risks to programs
- Establishing a flight path and reporting progress of the various programs
- Defining and maintaining effective program level communication with stakeholders
Who we’re looking for
The person we’re looking for will have a can do attitude, be approachable and be at their best working in a team that appreciates a proactive & self management approach.
We’re also looking for:
- Program Management experience within a retail environment
- Experience managing multiple complex programs on a ‘roll out’ basis
- Astute communication skills both verbal and written at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience bringing stakeholders together to achieve outcomes
- Retail Operational experience an advantage but not essential
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Team member discounts at all of Woolworths businesses
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across our brands
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now!
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.