|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion
- Residential or 8/6/7/7 FIFO
- Permanent employment which includes a huge range of additional benefits
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for 2 x Maintenance Coordinators to join our team in Maintenance team in Paraburdoo.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a Mobile Equipment Maintenance background to bring their technical expertise to the team.
In addition to paying competitively and providing great benefits packages, we want you to live the lifestyle that is right for you and your family. And because of our size and scale, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and do more than you ever thought possible.
Every hour of every shift, your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. We do the work only if it is safe, and we invest to make sure every member of the team has the quality tools they need to do their job.
Reporting to the Supervisor Maintenance and working in a challenging and exciting environment you will be:
- Supporting the Mobile Equipment Maintenance Supervisors with their day to day operations
- Liaising with production to understand equipment priorities
- Coordinating workloads and ensuring there a constant flow of work to the team
- Ensuring compliance in documentation
- Coordinating the work management processes and ensuring work management hygiene
What you’ll bring
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team (standard for all job adverts)
- Desire for career progression
- A working knowledge of SAP
- A highly organised approach to work
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and all internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with annual incentive program
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options
- Career development & education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more)
- Possible domestic relocation assistance
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins with
a first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world and explore the universe.
Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Where you’ll be working
Located 80km south west of Tom Price, Paraburdoo is a town nestled in some of the most scenic landscape in Western Australia. Paraburdoo is recognised for its beautiful scenery, wildlife diversity and close proximity to Karijini National Park. Paraburdoo prides itself on being a safe and friendly community; ideal for young families.
The picturesque town provides residents with a range of leisure facilities and local amenities including a domestic airport, hospital, community centre, child care centre, primary school, parks and a variety of sporting facilities. The recently built Paraburdoo Sports, Fitness and Community Complex offers state of the art facilities including an Olympic-size swimming pool, indoor basketball court and gym.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
Applications close on Thursday 15th April (Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove advertised roles prior to this date).