|Job Type:||Part Time|
What you'll contribute to
Toyota are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Solution Architect who will be primarily responsible for providing technical architectural solutions for IT projects and business stakeholders in order to enable high quality, accurate and effective solution development supporting TMCA to execute its strategy and achieve its objectives.
How you'll make an impact
- Defines and maintain documentation that captures the overall direction and target state architecture for the Domain (including roadmaps, architecture principles and standards) with input and consideration from business stakeholders and Enterprise Architecture
- Produce high-level architecture artefacts for communication purposes (e.g. representations of current and state architectures)
- Define and apply architecture principles for solutions within the Domain
- Create high-level Architecture Overviews, solutions and appropriate business communications to support the Business case definition.
- Develop/guide solution designs and provide implementation direction to project and development teams
- Develop and facilitate Architecture Decisions that meet business needs and architecture principles
- Work within established Architecture frameworks and process for develop Solutions.
- Present and promote the supply chain domain architecture (and related artefacts) to the wider IS and Business community.
- Assist in priority incidents as an when needed
What we look for
- Demonstrated experience in hands on development of architectures and complex systems with ability to lead high level diagnosis of issues and problems.
- Proven experience in Corporate and Agile environments and can work individually and as a team member
- In-depth understanding of Supply Chain environments, products and processes.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure to support the Supply Chain System team in solutions and issue resolution.
- Technical experience in Domain Driven Design approach; Service Oriented Architecture patterns and Information and data modelling
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of IT Architecture (Performance, Resilience, Availability, Security etc.)
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and build consensus and support for architectural direction.
- Highly competent in working autonomously.
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.