|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking for highly experienced .NET Developer to join our rhipe Devops Team in our Sydney or Melbourne office.
Developer works within the Devops Team and is responsible for:
- The design and development of application software features to agreed quality, performance, and availability standards
- Mentoring junior team members and effectively sharing best industry practices in software design and development.
- Supporting current product releases and effective resolution of client support issues
The DevopsTeam is responsible for development and implementation of technology, product strategy and roadmap at rhipe, supporting business initiatives with technical solutions. Team duties include design, architecture, development, release, and support of rhipe's proprietary line of business solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively participating in solution design workshops
- Using the experience and industry best practices in solution design
- Ensuring proposed solution design is aligned with the rhipe's technical strategy and follows the technical roadmap
- Delivering solutions that are innovative and implement agreed coding
- Delivering work adheres to agreed definition of done and adhering to the defined non-function requirements
- 1st Level Support for current production releases of the products
- Strong experience in commercial .NET development in an Agile environment
- Experience in the design and implementation of micro-services
- Experience in distributed source control system (Git)
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with the Azure Cloud environment
- Experience integrating into many disparate vendor API's
- Solid database design and development experience with SQL Server
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- UX and user-centric design
- SAAS development
- Hosting services using Kubernetes, Docker or similar
- Utilising technologies such as Spark, Databricks or similar
- Report development using PowerBI
To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must hold valid working rights to live and work in Australia.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform, and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development, and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Leave Day swap, CSR initiatives, regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.