Qube Ports is the major integrated port solutions provider in Australia, with services and facilities in over 28 Australian Ports, together with cargo storage, materials handling and distribution operations in all Australian states. This allows us to lead the market in providing purpose designed solutions for our customers handling containers, bulk, automotive and general cargo.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional Plant Operators for our Risdon/Hobart operations. Machinery will include forklifts, excavators, haul trucks, terminal tractors, front end loaders, skidsteers, and any other vehicles or machinery used in operational environments.
The successful applicant will need to be prepared to work an irregular shift pattern in a 24/7 roster.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current driver's licence
- Previous plant operating experience
- Proven commitment to health and safety
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Personal drive and results orientated
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High Risk License in Forklift, Dogging
- Nationally accredited plant tickets: Excavator, Haul Truck, FEL, Skidsteer
Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply now!