|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Direct Sales & Support Associate SMB
Welcome to our new Direct Sales & Support team.
The Microsoft Experience Centre (MEC) is 1 of 3 Hub’s based in Sydney, New York & London. Our goal is to showcase Microsoft innovation whilst empowering people and organizations to achieve more on their journey with technology. The Direct Sales & Support team works behind the scenes to support our valued Business customers.
With our primary focus being SMB-SMC, we work to support existing customers, and reach new businesses in need of our solutions. Including but not limited to our Surface family of devices, and our cloud solutions.
We endeavour to become our customer’s trusted advisor within Microsoft and help them get up and running with Surface and migrate or deploy or Modern Workplace productivity tools.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, we'd love to hear from you.
- Engages across the store teams to create and support comprehensive customer solutions to present to customers.
- Builds offerings and cross platform ecosystem integration using selling motions end-to-end and direct partnerships to increase customers' utilizations of hardware, software, and cloud solutions; learns of changing environment, circumstances, and situations to further tailor communications.
- Monitors and updates customer relation management systems and tools and ensures descriptions of updates related to current customer journey. Helps to drive business to business (B2B) interactions to bolster sales. Collects data and escalates actions for order management.
- If you are assigned to a location with a Microsoft Experience Center (MEC) or Company Store (ECS), a portion of your time may be spent serving customers in the MEC or ECS as business requires.
- Demonstrates understanding of cloud services, platforms, hardware, and software to support the team, and describes the ways in which these services benefit the recipients.
Drive For Results
- Engages with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud and device solutions; turns prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and transitions the opportunities to more experienced teammates. Utilizes services (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to engage dormant, existing customers, new education institutions, and new sales opportunities. Learns how to establish Microsoft's value proposition to the customer.
- Learns to collaborate with peers, managers, and corporate to drive innovative ways to create and focus on brand awareness within the market and ensure a One Microsoft approach to increase the corporate footprint.
- High school diploma AND 1+ years sales, customer service, training or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- OR High school diploma AND 2+ years sales or equivalent experience.