|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join our diverse Project Performance Team for a project in Palmerston North. The Quality Manager is a key role in the Infrastructure Projects business unit, who are currently working on some of the largest, complex, and interesting civil construction projects in NZ (City Rail Link, Downtown Infrastructure Development Programme, Auckland Airport).
With increasing levels of investment in capital projects across New Zealand we are seeking an experienced Quality Manager who has experience in some or all of the following types of infrastructure:
- Motorway and rail construction,
- Wastewater treatment plants and sewers,
- Wind farms, and
We are looking for someone who will:
- Lead the implementation of quality management processes, procedures and systems, and Construction Pack Planning process;
- Review and facilitate quality control set up, together with leading training sessions;
- Coordinate and complete regular reviews of quality management processes on projects; and
- Provide quarterly updates on the costs and trends associated with NCRs for all projects >$5m
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in developing, reviewing, and improving Quality Assurance Systems
- Strong civil construction experience of 10+ years
- Experience working on major infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and industry norms
In return we offer
Downer is offering an outstanding opportunity with challenging work along with competitive remuneration for the right candidate. Downer has a companywide focus on training and development which gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
To apply for this role please go to www.downercareers.co.nz reference number 580096
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.