|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Experience Project Manager to join our team.
The pace of technology development is accelerating. Nearmap is an innovative technology led company and is always on the forefront of creating better ways to be the source of truth of our liveable world. Sometimes, new ways of doing things displace the older ones, requiring legacy workflows and products to be deprecated and customers to be taken on a new journey.
As the Customer Experience Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the successful execution and delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives, including technical product and feature transitions that impact our customers and partners. You’ll work with key stakeholders to develop clear GTM strategies, identifying and analysing customer and commercial impacts and ensuring all activity is well executed with simple, consistent and effective messaging. You are responsible for delivering high quality execution into all sales and marketing channels in accordance with commercial and customer experience goals.
By proactively and transparently communicating changes and handling customer feedback, this role will contribute to customer retention, NPS and overall customer satisfaction.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple cross-functional projects or campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience developing data-driven customer lifecycle communications designed to enhance the customer experience, ideally in B2B SaaS environments.
- Prior experience working in a high growth technology business, working with Product, Customer Experience and Customer Success teams.
- Able to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Self-directed – ability and inclination to seek out requirements and priorities by communicating with colleagues.
- Process oriented and structured working style with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and foster collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Technical qualification such as engineering or computer science degree – useful but not essential
- Marketing or communications qualification – useful but not essential
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Working with Product, Customer Experience and Customer Success teams to create GTM strategies and plans for product change management initiatives.
- Performing analysis of requirements and synthesise data and insights from stakeholders to form a clear understanding of customer and business goals, dependencies and constraints.
- Providing a clear view of the business, commercial and customer impacts and outcomes in order to gain consensus for recommended GTM strategies.
- Project managing the execution of GTM plans across Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Product, and Sales to ensure the best outcomes for customers.
- Using data and insights to identify impacted customer segments in order to create and implement tailored communication flows for each initiative, delivering the right message across the most suitable channels.
- Facilitating answering questions and objections from Sales and Customer Success, relying on a wealth of knowledge within the Nearmap team - Product, Product Marketing, Sales Engineering and Sales Enablement.
- Implementing a customer feedback loop for each initiative to gather and respond to customer questions, concerns and objections and recommend changes to campaigns to improve customer and business outcomes.
- Providing quantitative reports on all activities against agreed KPIs.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.