|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, media or working with advertising agencies.
- Experience in business development, client relationship and servicing, and consultative selling.
- Experience managing and optimizing ads campaigns.
- Experience building relationships with C-level executives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal guidance, deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines, identify opportunities, and influence key stakeholders to achieve them.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent business acumen and strategic skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Mid-Market Sales team is dedicated to recognizing the business goals of this segment and providing the best Google advertising solutions to cultivate business success. We are responsible for growing advertising business by educating, solution selling, and consulting with clients directly.
As an Account Manager, you will collaborate effectively as a team with shared goals. You will focus on identifying opportunities where we can have increased impact with our customers and business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers at the C-Level, marketing, and account managing teams, to optimize and expand their advertising investment. Drive annual digital marketing discussions and budgets.
- Deliver consistently against assigned quarterly goals on new and existing business, while prioritizing and delivering an excellent experience to Google's mid-market customers.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance, and business judgment to drive business performance on key client segments and drive large-scale strategic initiatives.
- Acquire and share knowledge of customers' industry, landscapes, products and key business issues that affect the client and industry. Use knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients' marketing objectives.
- Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients.