|Location:||Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart! Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
As the Service Owner of Digital Workspace & Collaboration you will lead two teams of highly capable people and drive the culture of continuous improvement and development.
Within the Digital Workspace you will provide strategic and operational leadership to deliver superior service in relation to end user device management, with a specific focus on the management of SOE’s, vulnerability management and device support capabilities.
The same strategic and operational focus will be required within the Collaboration team with a focus on the on-going delivery of the Banks O365 capability along with maintain and supporting other collaboration capabilities already in place.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- End to end management of infrastructure and systems within relevant Service, including overall technical health and vitality of systems.
- Effective and appropriate Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change and Release Management experience.
- Define Service road-maps with a strong focus on reducing complexity.
- Developing and presenting the Service strategy and deliverables of the Service to all key stakeholders for support to drive modernisation and simplification.
- Work closely with Practice Lead, other Services Owners and Delivery Managers to coordinate effort and manage dependencies for business outcomes.
- Effective management of Vendor and partner relationships.
- Understand and continually review and reduce where possible total cost of ownership.
- Ensure work practices are conducted in accordance with all Bank compliance requirements.
- Identify and manage risks and issues that may impact the delivery of initiatives.
- Developing, mentoring, and leading the people within the Service team, and uplift overall capability.
- Ensure people development and foster high performance, continuous improvement and a collaborative culture.
- Develop and maintain financial forecast for the Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of end user computing environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of collaboration environments, with an emphasis on O365.
- Demonstrated understanding and involvement in key business concepts and technology strategies.
- Demonstrated end to end service delivery experience.
- Proven ability to lead infrastructure initiatives and/or technical t teams to ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Experience with leading individuals and teams to design, build and deliver various initiatives.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, interacting with business and technical stakeholders at various levels.
- Demonstrated delivery of Cloud practices.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing major initiatives using Agile methodologies.
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
As advocates of flexible working arrangements, let's talk about what working flexible looks like to you - it could be working remotely from home a few days per week, varying start and finish times, compressed hours etc.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury, or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Please apply before: Tuesday 20th April