|Job Type:||Full Time|
Whilst we have recently found ourselves in unprecedented times with a slowing of our society, as we know it, here at CommBank there has been a continued drive to ensure that our community, the Australian Economy and our customers know that we are standing by them and feel supported.
We focus on how the CommBank community will continue to deliver this and as such, we anticipate upcoming growth of our Project Services workforce that supports business critical programs of work - so why not take the opportunity to join our talent community and be the first to hear about them?
We are looking to connect with Technical Business Analysts and Senior Technical Business Analysts in the market who are interested in working with us whether it is for now or in the future.
So if you would like to be ahead of the rest, let's start the conversation now apply today to join our talent community for Business Analyst professionals.
Do Work That Matters
We are looking for both Mid-level and Senior proactive Technical Business Analysts with exceptional stakeholder management skills who can drive changes and drive outcomes.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Ensure technology solutions are aligned with the Groups enterprise architecture
- Complete and oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Provide ongoing assistance to support teams for functionality released into production
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools
- Converts business needs into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
- Provides team leadership by prioritising, assigning and reviewing work and deliverables of team members according to specified timeframes
- Uses the Group's people management systems and policies to effectively manage people and complete all required people management activities as directed by the Group or Line Manager.
What skills you will possess:
- 5 years of technical business analysis experience
- Experience with data analysis tools and data warehouse systems including Hadoop, Teradata and SQL
- Ability to capture business requirements in a clear and concise manner and to keep the customer in mind when clarifying and questioning technical requirements
- Ability to communicate ideas and vision effectively and with impact to business and technical teams
- Experience working on technology enabled projects in a financial services industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- System integration experience is desirable
- Exposure to solution design is desirable
- Proactive and critical thinking
Your Development and Career Progression:
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.