|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a fulltime fixed-term position working 35 hours/ week up until 30th June 2022
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Administration officer/ Driver. This is a combined role where you will be responsible for providing Centre based administrative support to the Newpin Team, while also being responsible for the coordination and transportation of Newpin families.
This dual role requires a highly organised induvial who can work well independently while responding to the conflicting priorities of the job.
Who are we?
The Newpin program specialises in the development of emotional maturity and well-being of parents who have children in care due to child protection concerns. Newpin works to strengthen the skills that parents need to manage the practical and emotional challenges in the parenting of their child/ren; as well as increasing the elements of safety within the family so that children may return safely to their parents’ care.
What you need to succeed
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to multi-task with attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent telephone and inter-personal manner.
- Ability to relate to clients and their families from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain administration systems
- A clear driving record and safe driving history (confident to drive a 12-seat mini-bus)
- MUST hold a currecnt ACT WWVP card or have submitted an application with Access Canberra prior to applying to this job
If you want to become a part of our positive and respected working environment, do not hesitate to apply now, or contact Alex Sullivan from Uniting’s Talent Acquisition Team on; 0466 801 937 / email@example.com for more information.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Venerable People Card and Reference Checks.