|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
We are looking for a QC Inspector – E&I to join our team for an immediate start on an iron ore construction project located in the Pilbara working a 3\:1 roster, FIFO from your nearest capital city.
About the role
As a key member of the team, your leadership skills ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules and cost. You will\:
- Develop Quality management systems
- Maintain Quality management plans
- Ensure Quality systems are compliant
- Provide guidance to project on Quality issues
- Significant experience in Structural, Mechanical and Piping Quality management
- Relevant experience in the Brownfields Construction sector
- Sound knowledge of Quality legislation
- Strong leadership skills
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes UGL right for you
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- Understanding success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.