|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of business transformation journey
- Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W X-ness
The BIG W XTeam is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We parter across our exco system to start our digital transformation journey.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for our families.
The Business Analyst supports the Product Owner and broader delivery squad through the lifecycle of initiative delivery. This involves documenting business requirements and objectives; helping define to-be processes / business logic; supporting the analysis of options / trade-offs through the delivery cycle; ensuring that the end users of new capability effectively make use of these; and that there is visibility of progress towards target outcomes
Some other job responsibilities would include
- Act as the key interface between the users and the product manager / owner and squad gathering information, documenting processes, and confirm the final documents with business stakeholders and/or customers.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering improvement ideas, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documents.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Helping to facilitate the collaboration between squads and customer / business stakeholders.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience in a multi-brand and/or large complex organisation
- Experience working on multiple projects end to end
- A strong track record in delivering quality outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in innovative product and or business capabilities
- Retail experience will be highly regarded
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What's in it for you?
Leading and contributing to the key element of BIG W Transformation journey
An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus
Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.