|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Start and Finish your day in Townsville
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Employment stability - permanent full-time position
Based in our Asphalt Depot in Townsville and reporting to the Area Manager – Asphalt NQ, we are looking for an experienced Resource Scheduler. Through effective communication and planning the Resource Scheduler is responsible for coordinating the contracting works for our North Queensland Asphalt operation - this will include the allocation of raw materials, equipment and labour for multiple crews.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Boral Asphalt and statutory OH&S and Environmental requirements
- Effectively planning and coordinating of works to ensure time and budgetary objectives are achieved
- Collaboration with internal team members, locally and regionally, and external customers to ensure effective allocation of resources
- Customer liaison
- Review and optimise labour utilisation, plant and equipment maintenance and availability
- Optimisation of the skills mix within the crews and the operation,
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Purchasing and other admin duties as required.
- Experience in a similar role – ideally from within the Asphalt, Spray Seal or Transport industries
- A practical working knowledge of OH&S and Environmental Policies and statutory requirements within the industry
- Construction industry experience and the ability to build teams and lead through others
- Heavy Vehicle and Chain of Responsibility knowledge viewed favourably
- Excellent communication and practical project management skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, and
- Highly developed computer skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work Townsville
- Organisation dedicated to safety
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
The Boral Construction Materials & Cement (CM&C) division employs over 4,500 employees & 2,000 contractors across our quarry, concrete, asphalt, concrete placing and cement operations. With around 430 operating sites throughout Australia, BCM&C has a regional focus to serve local markets.
Click to Apply.