|Location:||Bairnsdale, Ballarat, Bathurst, Bayside City, Bendigo, Dubbo, East Melbourne, Geelong, Gosford, Horsham, Marulan, Melbourne, Melbourne, Mildura, New South Wales, New South Wales, New South Wales, Newcastle, North Melbourne, North Sydney, Perth, Shepparton, Shire of Mornington Peninsula, Subiaco, Sydney, Talandji, Tamworth, Traralgon, Ularring, West Melbourne, West Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia, Wingecarribee Shire Council, Yarra Glen|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Concrete Truck Driver Positions:
Boral are seeking expressions of interest for Concrete Truck Drivers for upcoming roles that will be based in Perth Metro Concrete Plants Initially, then at an onsite mobile batch plant facility located in Bullsbrook, WA.
- Based in the Perth Metro Area Concrete Plants initially and then at RAAF Pearce Air Base, Bullsbrook WA Onsite Batch Plant facility, during the project duration
- The Onsite Batch Plant at RAAF Pearce, Bullsbrook will supply high specification concrete for the upgrade & expansion of the RAAF Pearce, Bullsbrook Air Base
- RAAF Pearce Air Base Batch Plant will be operational Five (5) days per week (Mon–Fri), with possible occasional Saturday work, and Perth Metro Concrete Plants Locations Five (5) days per week, with possible Saturday work on occasions.
Based at Perth Metro Concrete Plants and / or the Onsite RAAF Pearce Bullsbrook WA onsite batch Plant and reporting to the Project Manager / Supervisor, we are seeking expressions of interest for Concrete Truck Drivers whose primary focus will be on delivery of High Specification concrete products in accordance with safety standards, quality standards and customer requirements.
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- Experience in the Safe Operation of Concrete Agitator Trucks will be highly regarded
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- Available to work both day shifts and night shifts, if required
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting new projecT
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employment with a national company dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Subsidised Relocation available to WA.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you are interested in this position please press APPLY! Boral looks forward to receiving your application